We use a variety of tools to assist patients in restoring physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual well-being. Some of the more commonly used tools in our practice include the following:
- Clinical Nutrition – the foundation of any healing protocol, tailored to the individual patient’s needs.
- Lifestyle Counseling – daily practices that maintain lifelong health and wellness.
- Biotherapeutic Drainage – a gentle form of detoxification that incorporates lifestyle elements, homeopathic remedies, botanical formulations and nutrients; all used synergistically to rid the body of accumulated toxins, a key factor in many chronic illnesses.
- Homeopathy – holistic form of medicine that uses dilute substances to create an energetic shift, allowing the body to self regulate and correct underlying imbalances.
- Botanical Medicine/Flower Essences – harnessing the wisdom and healing power of plants.
- Nature Cure Therapies – traditional therapeutics including hydrotherapy which harnesses the immune stimulating properties of water.